Fish for mackerel, bluefish, ribbonfish, cobia, small sharks, and drum off the coast of Virginia Beach aboard the Waverunner!
DEEP SEA FISHING VIRGINIA BEACH
12 hours | Up to 6 people
- Please call us for offshore prices!
- Private charter Call for pricing!
A full-day deep sea fishing charter in Virginia Beach!
Come aboard the Waverunner for a full day of deep sea fishing with an expert captain! Fish for tuna, marlin, mahi mahi, wahoo, striper, drum, and all other saltwater fish off the coast of Virginia Beach.
The Waverunner is a 53′ custom Carolina equipped with all the amenities you need, including AC/heat, beds, a refrigerator, microwave, Bluetooth sound system, a fighting chair, and fishing equipment. With twin turbo diesel engines, Captain Pat can quickly get you to where the fish are!
The deep sea fishing trip is a full 12 hours and goes from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The charter price includes all the equipment you need for a great fishing trip.
- The price does not include gratuity for the crew (20% is considered average). Captain Pat and the First Mate are professionals and work extremely hard for you while out on the water as well as preparing the boat, rigs, and other supplies before the trip and cleaning up after the day is done.
- All weather calls are up to the captain, and rain does not constitute unfishable conditions. Captain Pat reserves the right to cancel a charter due to “unsafe” weather conditions, and your deposit will be returned if you do not wish to reschedule.
- A $500.00 deposit is required to reserve the boat. Your deposit will be returned if you cancel the trip within two weeks prior to the date of reservation. It will not be refunded if you cancel the trip with less than two weeks’ notice.